Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Swiney and Mother Mary come to Costa Rica

Mom and Dad are here visiting me . Here is a highlight to keep the family up to date.



Preflight Swiney scared shitless!! Thanks to all who talked dad into flying again after about 40 years.

When they finally got to the beach Sheri couldn't keep her hands off of the old man.. Get a room guys!!!


I stepped in between the two to cool them down... Playa Guiones.


When people ask me why I stay? I say this is why...


Our bikini shop in Guiones serves as a bi functional facility. During off hours it become a surf shack.

Playa Pelada high tide

Another shot of pelada at high tide.

Swiney found a new fishing hole. I hear the next day he actually fell into a hole in the reef.

I purchased a range rover. 74 and in mint condition. Now we "aint" got to ride the bikes everywhere. Ask swiney how it feels to ride bicycles for miles everyday.. Well he did it and surprised everyone.






I enjoy taking shots of Tini's rear. It makes her so angry. The price you pay when you sell bikinis.



San Juanillo, Costa Rica



Mom begged me to take glamour shots so I finally gave in."Psych!!"


Sea turtles everywhere this week. No surfing the 8 foot wave.



No comments: