Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Beddings and Wutterflys


These crafts are made by the Nicas. I sent one to my brother with my cousin Nathan about a year ago and he has yet to give it to him. Well Clay this is what the pot looks like so enjoy the picture because evidently that is all you're getting!




Please stop with the gay sunset pictures Graham!!! NEVER!!! I will always be a sunset whore!!! Another shot of Pelada at sunset which hardly does the area justice.


We had another wedding yesterday at sunset which probably makes 4 in the last 30 days. So if you're thinking about marrying someone, book a trip to Nosara and take care of business.. If only it was that simple :) above is the happy couple from Orlando, Florida.



This ugly bastard was sitting on my hammock. Who the hell does he think he is? Stupid butterfly I got my eye on you!!!

No comments: