Monday, August 3, 2009

Nosara Shack


I have been working hard trying to develop a website that promotes local surf talent in the area. I have put together the following site. www.nosarashack.com . If you are planning on visiting or if you're into surfing you should check it out. Even if you have no interest in the lifestyle it still might be worth checking out. Add it to your bookmarks and try to click the link once a day to help me out!! This site is designed in mind to help get these local guys some decent sponsors while also documenting surfing in the area as well as other parts of Costa Rica. Media and News are added daily with hopes that by November it will be fully active. I am also trying to find a local charity to support, so if you know of one please email me graham@projectgfs.com . I will remain in Costa Rica through another rainy season. (Sept/Oct) Wish me luck!! Pura Vida!

2 comments:

Innocent Surf School said...

Nice job on the site Graham. We've just got involved with the Surfing Nosara foundation. They've got some good projects on the go centered around the local schools.

Ru (Innocent Surf School)

Graham Swindell said...

Thanks! Let me know what I can do to help.