Thursday, October 1, 2009

Rayando en la arena! ¨Scribble it in the sand¨


It´s almost like a gift from a god. We are in the middle of our rainy season and the weather is amazingly beautiful. Cool breeze and surf sessions with only the locals out. I looked at the forecast and it´s showing scattered thunderstorms but nothing which would means rain for days. If you´re into surfing try to imagine it's head high and glassy , the weather is perfect, 80 degree water temp,beautiful sunsets, and not that many people around. This is October 2009 for Playa Pelada-Playa Guiones. Wish you were here!

2 comments:

Patrick said...

That sounds like a blast! We're on EI all week and the surf SUCKS! I'll keep you posted if the conditions change, but don't count on it.

Graham Swindell said...

Patrick you should get up with my dad because my grandmother has a house there. PS i reformatted my pc so I have lost your email.