Saturday, November 14, 2009

UBER LEEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO MORE!!!!!!!!!! 1337!!!!!


Got waves, Got camera, Got new board, Got cuba libre, got pilsen 6.0, Got lower rent in my 1 bedroom dorm, got a bunch of kittens off the road that someone dumped (thanks Ryan for giving them a home) , got no cash, got soul, got family, got friends, got health, got no woman, got no problems, Got lots to learn, Got lots to live, Got lots to love!

Summer is here.

One of my favorite people here is a guy named Santos who collects cans. He always gives me a blessing if he sees me eating at Olgas and I try to give him rides. It's so easy to forget the real people of Nosara and Pelada when your busy living the dream...

Quality of life vs Drive and Dedication.. Catch 22 in my book.... Would love to find the happy medium.

Kudos to you Santos and may I bless your next meal!

No comments: