Monday, June 30, 2008

Damn those evil clones!

It gets hard not seeing your family when you are so far away. I miss the kids. We have a great big family with lots of cool kids. I have come to the conclusion that no matter where you travel to you can find someone who is a splitting image of someone else. Greyson, the kid in the bottom right, meet your latino version Esteve!

Every morning I wake up I hear Saul trying to keep Esteve from getting into trouble. He seems to love the Wheel Barrel and is always running off somewhere with it. I have since learned the word "Caratayo" That's not the correct spelling but I know the sound because in the mornings all i hear is "ESTEVE Caratayo aqui" , "No ESTEVE No"!...

1 comment:

Jess said...

He does look a bit mischievous like Greyson. I bet they could do some real damage.