Monday, September 29, 2008

Yup still here





This weekend I rented a car and went to Playa Avenellas and Playa Grande. The surf wasn't that great but the scenery was as always worth the trip. Black and White images are from the little rock in Playa Grande. I was accompanied by my Tica friend who decided it would be fun to climb to the top of it. I was fine but if you refer to the blog about insects that live inside of plants here, she was attacked by the ant condos and now has pocodots all over. The color images are before Tamarindo where the road turns back to gravel. There has been little rain in the last week which is nice because, not only is it beautiful outside, there are not that many people around.

The images above are a little foggy due to the fact that I left my camera under the AC in the hotel and it dripped water in it. My $1000 lens was foggier than a pink floyd concert and my camera suffered too. Nothing a little sun couldn't fix though. I would take it to the camera repair shop but then I remembered there isn't one. In other words tough shit! Pura Vida!

1 comment:

TonyC. said...

Hello Graham, I knew you were to much of a free spirit to be tied down with some 9 to 5 job, been watching behind the scenes following your exploits, you have a true talent as a photog a great eye... :-) Good luck ...You take care of yourself 'Wildman' an say hello to Óscar Arias for me.... :-) ""Cowhabugha Dude"