Saturday, February 6, 2010


It's easy to spend your life in routine, but I am pretty sure life isn't routine. I heard a lady mention retired life here in Nosara, Costa Rica was not for her. She decided to move back to the US and start working again. It's a constant struggle for myself as well but working my ass off for nothing back home hardly seems like the solution for me. To each his own though. I am actually pretty convinced that, although my mother and father really seem to miss seeing me, they would be more upset to have me move back.






I surf. I have for many years. I am not the greatest but I know I am not the worst. Surfing has controlled every aspect of my life since I was very young. While I don't label myself as a surfer and my travel destinations are not always surf ones, I live for this shit. If I have a family it's important for them to be a part of it as well. It's a life full of health, nature, travel, people, motion, simplicity, and some of the most incredible sunrises and sunsets. A recipe for happiness in my eyes. I would love to have material things but I know myself. A week of having a brand new house I would get bored with it. I constantly crave new things and excitement verses consistency in this world.

No comments: