Sunday, February 21, 2010

zomg mi corazon tiene luz!!! nOOOO!!! MAKE IT STOP!!!



For valentines day I dropped in on this lovely chick making her go over the falls. It's the only time I have ever seen her angry with me. The look on her face was priceless. Thing is she surfs as good as I do and when she did the Florida paddle around on a head high plus set, I decided to drop in anyways. While I was getting a great little tube, I could hear her getting worked going over the falls..... happy v-tines day my dear!!! I don't think I have said I am sorry so many times in my life.. Kudos to you my dear Francela! and for the photo above: We saw and photo and decided why not attempt to do our own version with a little twist.

Below photo for www.nosarashack.com.. the best freaking surf website in Nosara Costa Rica

No comments: